Ultra Secure Archive service: Using technology to address business needs
With Object Storage, the costs associated with traditional data redundancy RAID and replication methods are removed. This results in a data storage solution that is infinitely scalable and cost-efficient.
An overview of some of the features and benefits of The Bunkers Ultra Secure Archive Service:
- We use industry leading provider Cleversafe Object Storage (IDC 2013)
- Storage dispersed across multiple nodes either locally or across geographical data centres eliminates the need for out-dated, costly RAID and replication technologies
- Stateless architecture that increases resilience against node failures
- Data security, even if data subsets are compromised and the ability to encrypt data in flight and at rest (SSL/TLS + AES-256)
- Integrate with Identity Management Systems – supporting AD, LDAP and any PAM-supported authentication
- Activity logging for reporting and compliance
- Anytime, anywhere access from across a full range of devices with policy based provisioning and data management to user and file level
- Storage nodes that are entirely self-managed and self-healing
- Intuitive interface with the ability to store and share any kind of data.
The Bunker Ultra Secure Cloud Archive technology is used by companies storing files, customer photos, high resolution satellite imagery, medical images, video libraries,
The Bunker Ultra Secure Cloud Archive technology is used by companies storing files, customer photos, high resolution satellite imagery, medical images, video libraries, multi-media archives, records for government departments, and even intelligence data for the US government.
Contact us and find out more about our partnership with The Bunker and their Ultra Secure Cloud Archive services.