Enterprise Mobility + Security
Identity management and data protection without compromising productivity
If you want to empower your staff to stay secure and productive while controlling access to company data, then Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is the right solution.
EMS allows employees to access data anywhere, on any device. With EMS, organisations can provide identity-driven data protection and security by centrally managing single sign-on across devices, the data centre and the cloud.
Additional security can be implemented through multi-factor authentication and risk-based conditional access.
EMS consists of three Microsoft Products that work together to provide a comprehensive solution: Azure Rights Management, Azure Active Directory Premium and Microsoft Intune.
Azure Information Protection (formerly Rights Management) – allows persistent data classification and protection ensuring data is protected at all times.
Azure Active Directory Premium – allows secure single sign on, multi-factor authentication, risk-based conditional access, and restriction of privileged identities.
Microsoft Intune – application and device management directly from the cloud or through integration with System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager via a single management console. With EMS, you get the above solutions at a lower cost compared to the standalone products.
- Identity-driven protection with single sign-on to your apps including thousands of pre-integrated SaaS apps (Data Protection)
- Detect attacks before they cause damage with ongoing behavioural analytics
- Enable secure file sharing both internally and externally allowing you to classify files at creation and track them wherever they go
- Increase productivity across mobile and desktop devices (Employee empowerment)
- Securely manage Windows desktops and apps on all devices (Device Management)
- Control how data is protected inside Office mobile apps through integration with Office 365
With the proliferation of cybercrimes and increased legislation, it is important for companies to choose a partner that understands security and can demonstrate how to secure your data and users. Lanmark’s engineers will guide you through the implementation of EMS and will ensure your current IT infrastructure is optimised to get the most out of the suite.
- Experts in data security and protection
- Understanding of FCA and other regulatory requirements
- Strong Change Management systems to help user adoption and compliance
- Training packages to help and educate users on safety and their new systems
- Management and support systems to test and maintain data security systems
- Leading Microsoft Partner
The proliferation of personal devices in the workplace exposes organisations to increased risk of data leakage, by using an enterprise mobility and security solution as part of their data security strategy, they can easily protect themselves from such risk..Steve Winchcombe, Managing Director Lanmark
Mobility & Security with Lanmark
Increasing productivity across mobile and desktop devices through improved user experiences.
Centrally manage single sign-on across devices, your infrastructure and the cloud.
Safeguard your corporate and client data across all devices, providing secure collaboration.
We help design, implement and manage your mobility and security solution.
We mobilised our workplace and have helped many clients do the same.
Usability & Security
We help find the ideal balance for your organisation between usability and security.